Better late than never, they say. Someone requested some new features to my Carcassonne tile counter years ago, and I finally managed to do something about it. Here’s the latest version: Carcassonne tile counter version 3. What changed? Quite a few things:
– The source code is available on Github.
– The original River expansion and Traders and Builders were added.
– The way in which the tile sets are defined was revamped so that it’s now much easier to add new sets.
– Buttons were added to the UI for “Undo” and “Reset”.
– Tile orientations were standardized.
– An option for using smaller tile icons was added.