I’ve added some more detail. Now I think this is getting to stage where there will be no more major changes, and where the next prints will the final pieces.
Things added since the last revision:
– The rotary encoder and push button on the right hand side.
– The “AUX” hatch on the bottom which will give access to the Raspberry Pi’s USB ports
– Three “EXT” ports. Two are populated with DIN connectors, and the third one has a cover plate on it.
– A place for an analog gauge of some kind on the top. I’ll work out the details later.
– A battery case on top of the arm mount. This is where the USB power bank powering the Pi will live.